This kit contains Classic Gongfu, Premium Gongfu, Imperial Ripe Pu'er, and Premium Ripe Pu'er.
Our tea has undergone 5 traditional forms of craftsmanship, we make tea with ingenuity, and only present the best quality tea for our customers.
- Hand-picking: picking on the same day, to guarantee the aroma and taste of the tea, manufacturing on the same day, to prevent the tea leaves from oxidising too long.
- Twisting: mechanical twisting, quickly breaking the tea structure, providing a basis for fermentation.
- Fermentation: 6 hours of fermentation at a constant maintained temperature, overseen by a master tea-maker to ensure the quality standard of the tea.
- Drying: high temperatures are used to quickly inactivate the enzyme activity, stimulate and retain the aromatic substances of tea, which is responsible for its floral fragrance.
- Secondary Picking: picking manually to remove tea stems, tea dust, and any other impurities.
Taster Selection Kit (4 Tasters)
Item Basic Information
Net Weight: 20g ℮ (4 x 5g)
Shelf life: 24 months (black/Pu'er tea)
Ingredients: Camellia sinensis
Origin: Yunnan, China
Cultivar: big leaf tea
Picking Time: 15th March- 30th April
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and odourless environment, preferably in an airtight jar or a relatively airtight tin.
About This Item
UK standard shipping (2-3 working days);
UK express shipping (1 working day, orders before 5pm)